1. Are all of these pieces custom ordered or do you stock them.
Yes, every piece that you see is custom ordered, and will require some correspondence.
2. How long of a waiting period is there?
It varies, but you can expect anywhere from three weeks to two months.
3. How many different species of wood can the piece be crafted in?
I offer 12 different wood combinations.
4. Can I get samples to look at?
Yes, for a nominal fee you can get wood samples, floor templates, even scaled models so you can see the piece three dimensionally.
5. Is shipping included in the price? Unfortunately not, as location and weight vary so drastically. Most pieces go out common carrier, and comes bubble and shrink wrapped to a pallet. Each piece is also insured, in case of damage.
6. Can I pay with a credit card?
Yes, we except all major credit cards.